• Anxiety and panic
• Bipolar / mood disorders
• Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
(ADD / ADHD)
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Alcohol and drug abuse problems
• Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
• Chronic illness / medical conditions
• Personality disorders
Learn more about our accepted insurance plans, and then give us a call to schedule your appointment with our staff.
• Pain management
• Employee assistant programs (EAP)
• Couples and marital therapy
• Blended families
• Child and adolescent treatment
• Employment problems
• Stress management
• EMDR / hypnosis
• Neuropsychological evaluations / screenings
• Sexual issues
• Gay / lesbian issues
• Law enforcement evaluation and consultation
• Business consulting services
• Legal case services / forensic evaluations
• Crisis intervention
• The Healthy Thinking Initiative
At Stress Management & Mental Health Clinics, we provide professional services to assist you in understanding and responding to stressful triggers. We can help you to find the strength to cope in the future.
We do more than treat diagnosable mental disorders. These services are available from our professional staffs that are not covered by insurance reimbursement. We have specialists who can help you with problems related to business needs, psychological wellness, or evaluations for legal reasons.
Start on your path to mental and emotional wellness.