Alyssa Zajdel, PhD
West Allis Stress Management Clinic: (414) 329-7000
It takes courage to reach out for help and vulnerability is difficult. With this in mind, I work to create a warm and open environment in the counseling room. My goal is to build a strong relationship with you and collaborate to reach your therapeutic goals. Afterall, you are an expert on yourself and what will work best in your life; I help you become who you want to be.
In therapy we may talk about emotions, thoughts, values, relationships, identity, strengths, and how to be kinder to yourself. I use an integrative approach drawing from therapies such as feminist, emotion-focused, interpersonal process, and acceptance and commitment. Whether you are struggling with your mental health, where you are at in life, or in your sport/ high performance activities, I am here to help.
Areas of Specialty
- Sports Psychology
- Body Image and Eating Concerns
- Relationship Issues
- PhD in Counseling Psychology – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- MA in Counseling Psychology – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- BA in Psychology – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology
- Clinical/Counseling Sport Psychology Association